Beginner Music Theory and Vocal Pedagogy Copy
6th - 12th Grade
Sept 30 - Nov 4
W, 5:15 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Basic music theory for those students looking to learn how to read music (notes, rhythm and solfage)! Along with basic music training, your student will also receive healthy vocal technique tips and warmups.
This class is for students who do not know how to read music at all.
Important things to know about this class!
1. This is a brand new experience and will require patience and understanding from all of us!
2. BAND is the main form of communication outside the “Zoom Room” you must check for regular communications (you can set this to notify you via the app, phone or email).
3. You will need to have a designated “virtual theater” space for your child(ren) to be during Zoom Rehearsals. It should be a quiet space free of other distractions (pets, video games, etc)
4. Each participant will be responsible for filming segments of this show and uploading them to us in order to compile into our final show!
5. All materials will be delivered via digital link to download to your devices or print yourself.