Beginning Tap with Geri
2nd - 10th Grade
Sept 21 - Oct 26
MON, 4:00 PM - 4:45 PM EDT
Beginning Tap - 4pm - 4:45pm - this class will be geared toward the true beginner tap dancer. The main focus will be working on technique and rhythm, with some tap history thrown in. Tap shoes are encouraged but not required. If you have tap shoes make sure you have a safe place to tap at home - there are many youtube clips on how to make a practice tap floor.
We will also learn some short combinations. Second grade and up
This session is 5 weeks: Sept 21 &. 28, Oct. 12, 19 and 26.
There is no class on Oct. 5.
Important things to know about this class!
1. This is a brand new experience and will require patience and understanding from all of us!
2. BAND is the main form of communication outside the “Zoom Room” you must check for regular communications (you can set this to notify you via the app, phone or email).
3. You will need to have a designated “virtual theater” space for your child(ren) to be during Zoom Rehearsals. It should be a quiet space free of other distractions (pets, video games, etc)
4. Each participant will be responsible for filming segments of this show and uploading them to us in order to compile into our final show!
5. All materials will be delivered via digital link to download to your devices or print yourself.